shaketheskyintwo: I am just a big ball of anxiety.
so annoyed at how my uni schedule worked out this year and how it has hindered me from going to the gym due to my shit membership that only lets me go between certain hours and my lazy self for not going on morning and afternoon jogs regardless and also for my idiotic self for eating a lot and then eating some and now being a heffa cannot deal. Back onto the fitspo/healthspo/health kick wagon we...
Tumblr: Only a heartless person would scroll pa-
Me: *Scrolls past*
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a...– (via victorielle)
girlwhowasonfire: I love tags it’s like muttering under your breath on the internet
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know...– Billy, age 4. (via theburnthatkeepseverything)
whorville: I have bullshitted my way through almost two decades of life
Let's be friends. →
boy is your name homework cause im not doing you and i should be
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest
You get depressed because you know that you’re not what you should be.– Marilyn Manson (via wintercouture)
I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I...– ― Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil (via justbesplendid)
I could start fires with what I feel for you.– Fires, David Ramirez (via johnsteinbeck-)
kalories: i’ve had tumblr for years and i still don’t know what the fuck an rss feed is
chinchillaghosts: wivernryder: chinchillaghosts: heyfunnie: why is bob short for robert how does one get ‘billy’ out of ‘william’? How in hell do you get “Dick” from “Richard”? you ask him nicely
Some real creepy shit, get your fix
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
vorfreudde: you know how people lose their virginity, im like gaining it
May - June
I have a wedding this week, which I am excited for because I absolutely adore Weddings. (Future member of editorial team at cosmo bride given it doesn’t get axed, anyone?) Looming deadlines thanks to the inevitable (and exciting) end of semester. You beauty. Come to me, I want you. Next week - Journalism editing assignment due. The following - Blogs for journalism are due as well as...
There is no greater confidence booster than you believing in me and pushing me to achieve things when I’m so close to giving up. Thank you.
You will be stupid. You will worry your parents. You will question your own...– Ira Glass (via wordsthat-speak)
trillow: “i need to get something off my chest” yeah it’s your shirt let me help you with that
randomness-is-epic: officialdogblog: procrastinators are able to do 30 minutes of work in 8 hours and 8 hours of work in the 30 minutes before it’s due that’s what i call talent
I drank too much coffee and I cut coffee like cold turkey 6 months ago and now my body isn’t used to it so i’m buzzing like zzzzzzz but i really need to sleep fucking.
nigerian: [singing in shower] [simon cowell appears] “its a no from me”
slenclerman: slenclerman: its three am. do you know where your notes are?
meganski23: I honestly just remembered this story but my neighbour runs a hotel with a library where they have a “take a book, leave a book” policy and one day he went into the library to find that the shelves had been completely cleared out, nothing was left except for one little thing. What was left behind, you ask? A single copy of The Book Thief.
age 11: worry about internet people finding me in real life
now: worry about people in real life finding me on the internet